- I am requesting that the court place me on supervision for the enclosed
traffic violation. It does not require me to appear in court.
- I understand that my supervision will last 180 days from the date the PLEA
is recorded at the court and it requires me to receive no other convictions for
additional traffic violations during this time.
- I have not been placed on court supervision for any other traffic violation
issued within 12 months (365 days) of the violation.
- I understand that I am PLEADING GUILTY to the charge on this ticket, I
WAIVE my right to a hearing by the court or jury and request court
- I agree to complete the Traffic Safety Program within 180 days from the
date the PLEA is recorded.
- I understand my supervision will be summarily revoked and my guilty plea
will be used to enter a conviction if:
- I am found to be ineligible.
- I don't complete the class within 180 days from the date of the PLEA.
- I receive another traffic violation within my supervision period.
- I fail to return my certificate of completion from attendance of an out-of-area traffic safety school to Lake Land College Traffic Safety Program, if applicable.